Home > Donations & Applications － Donations
Donations to Fondation Pasteur Japon
Donations to Fondation Pasteur Japon are used to support various activities conducted by the Foundation, such as:
- The dispatch of young Japanese researchers to the Institut Pasteur
- Supporting joint research programs conducted between the Pasteur International Network and Japanese research institutions in the medical science field, and interactions among researchers
- Training brilliant Japanese researchers who would contribute to the development of medical science and also used for the benefit of public health around the world through the Institut Pasteur.
The whole activities of Fondation Pasteur Japon depend on your generosity.
We sincerely wish that you join us in our goals and support our activities.
The application process for the donation is as follows:
How to donate
- Please download the application sheet for donation from the below link , fill in the necessary information and send it by email as scanned data (PDF or JPEG) or by fax.
- On receipt of the application sheet, we will contact you by email (or by post if you do not have an email address).
- Please proceed to the payment of your donation to the following bank account.
Bank account to be credited
Mitsubishi UFJ Bank, Ginzadori Branch (branch code 024),
Number: (ordinary account) 0517640
Account Name: ZAIDANHOJIN NIHON PASTEUR ZAIDAN
For additional information, please contact the secretariat below by phone or email.
Fondation Pasteur Japon (Secretariat)
- Any personal information entered in the application form will be strictly managed by our foundation, and will be used only for our activities.
- For smartphones and mobile emails, please enable reception of emails sent from the email address of our foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The security of this website is digitally certified by Cybertrust. Information sent from the applicants is encrypted by SSL and thus is prevented from interceptions or tampering of information.